TB: Mountain View

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Mountain View
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:36:32 -0500

This photo was taken at our club's 60th Annual Iris Show in June of 2004.
It won a blue ribbon, but did not place on the Best Specimen Table.
MOUNTAIN  VIEW   (P. Black 2002)
A very LARGE blossoming iris!
Mary, the lady who brought the stalk, was kind enough to let me take it
home after the show.  I have 3 or 4 crosses that made seed
in 2004 from using it's pollen.

JPEG image