Winter Surprise: Great Grins Gordon (Burseen 05)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Winter Surprise: Great Grins Gordon (Burseen 05)
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:10:11 EST

This could be genuine rebloom, but I doubt it.  A new rhizome fooled by our month of 70 degree days is what I suspect.  Great appendages!  I will post some more intros from Tom Burseen.  His irises are, almost without exception, phenomenal growers.  The first year clumps are often twice the size of those of other hybridizers.  Tom has been concentrating on spaceagers, and he also likes huge beards and large flowers.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image