RE: OT-irises and Pets Photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT-irises and Pets Photos
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:18:30 EST

I am editor for two of the AIS Section publications and am interested in having wonderful "irises and pets" photos for use in my publications.
If any of you have fun photos that include irises with your pets (cats, dogs, horses, frogs,anything!), please contact me off-line gormleygreenery@aol.com and send high-res (at least 300 dpi) with permission to use your picture.  Any that are used will win you written credit and a year's subscription to the Publication it appears in and well as my undying thanks!
Happy New Year to all!
Rita Gormley
Editor -The Medianite and SJI REVIEW
Gormley Greenery