Re: REB:Repost:Sutton seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos]REB:Repost:Sutton seedling
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:24:41 -0800

Hi Betty,
Thanks for helping Linda out.  the cross is R-122 X Q-584, i made a mistake on the original pollen parent number.  anyway here is the breakdown of the two seedling parents.  R-122:  Silver Fizz x H-178-H: (Sky Hooks X Drum Roll) X Q-584: (Super Dancer X H-179: (Mesmerizer X Sweet Musette) X Romantic Evening.  Attached is a picture of each parent.  I will post a sibling that is reblooming right now on a seperate message.  Thanks for the input.
Sincerely
Mike