Re: Re: [iris] CULT: curiosities

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: [iris] CULT: curiosities
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:20:37 EST

In a message dated 1/21/2006 11:36:56 P.M. Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:
<<You must be in a warm pocket there. >>
*******
My garden start at the top of the hill and goes down the south side.  I'm on a creek bank.  It appears it was much deeper at some time.  I have no trees so the existing beds have no shade at all unless you count the trees on the afternoon horizon.  They are the closest but are down hill and still too far away to be significant.  My security light is at the edge of my iris bed,too.

The only shade they get is what they provide for each other and from me.  <vbg>  And the occasional deer that stands still long enough to cast a shadow!   Since the big cat and the black bear mainly come out at night they don't count!

Make more crosses!  If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives