PHOTO: WARNING PHOTOS ARIVING

  • Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO: WARNING PHOTOS ARIVING
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:06:04 -0500

Well if you have dialup and don't want a mail box full I suggest you change to no-mail and look at these on the archives. I am getting ready to post a lot of photos.
This a photo list. So posting photos should be what it is all about.

About 100 photos over the next week. Starting tonight.

Photos taken at my garden and Hidden Acres Iris Garden.

Get you want list out. Will start with SDB's first.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio
Region 6