Region 6 2004 Guest Beds Start

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Region 6 2004 Guest Beds Start
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 02:42:38 -0500

At the 2004 meeting we had 4 gardens with guest beds. I did most of care for the main bed with 218 iris. I did not plant it and only helped some to dig it. I did keep it weeded and did the labels.

It was at a local nursery that gave us the space to plant the iris.
Growth in these beds was unreal. Much better than any of the other gardens.
Most of the photos are from these beds.

Below are two photos of the beds. There was a smear on my camera
lens for these photos.

Mike Greenfield

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS