HYB: Promising parents

  • Subject: HYB: Promising parents
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:20:56 -0700

Happy New Year, Everyone,

I spent the day planting seeds again.  These are a month late getting in the ground, but better late than never.  Here are the parents of a couple of seedlings that I am very interested in.  My next message will have a picture of the best seedling.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Entertainment News