HYB: Fancy seedling

  • Subject: HYB: Fancy seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:32:04 -0700

This is the maiden bloom of the best seedling from Barbara My Love X Cast of Characters.  It is the most ruffled seedling I have ever grown so far.  It bloomed four stalks with six to eight blossoms per stalk and has made a big healthy clump.  I made a reciprocal cross between it and my rebloomer, Cloud Reflection.  Today I planted a lot of those seeds that were already starting to grow in my refrigerator.  It will be fun to see what happens.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Celebrity News