Re: HYB: Fancy seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Fancy seedling
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:04:58 +0100

Beautiful !

You could also cross this fantastic (Barbara X Cast of Character) sdlg with your 76-25-B ( Barbara X Pink Champ ) ! ( Even though it's more salmon than pink.)

Pink Champagne is supposed to Rebloom according to Blyth's catalogue. Pagan Pink is the father, so at least it's a carrier.
Barbara My Love could also be a carrier, with Speculator, Bronco Brown in the Pod line and October Fest in the pol one.

There's also the Cloud Reflection Sib that is light pink !

And 45-71A might be a carrier, Lady Friend is surely one, and even Bubbling Along might have a little, with New moon and San Leandro in it's pod parent.

With such a potential in your sdlgs, i'm sure your goal of a PINK reblooming sdlg is getting closer than you think!

Happy new year!

Loic TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :
tasquierloic@cs.com