Re: HYB: Fancy seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Fancy seedling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:22:03 -0800 (PST)

Fantastic! Beautiful flower, good bud count, great growth, and lots of pink ruffles.

Francelle, I hope you are considering it for intro - maybe about 2008 or so.  Keep watching it.  If, for any reason you decide to get rid of it, you can throw it my way.

Jan in Chatsworth

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
This is the maiden bloom of the best seedling from Barbara My Love X Cast of Characters.  It is the most ruffled seedling I have ever grown so far.  It bloomed four stalks with six to eight blossoms per stalk and has made a big healthy clump.  I made a reciprocal cross between it and my rebloomer, Cloud Reflection.  Today I planted a lot of those seeds that were already starting to grow in my refrigerator.  It will be fun to see what happens.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News