Re: CULT: rebloom

  • Subject: Re: CULT: rebloom
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:56:41 -0800 (PST)

I especially like the form on 984U9.  Hope you can get a cross made with Haunting.  I have had some sucess with pollen collected indoors when held for use on spring bloom.  Hopefully it will hold well for you.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE
feels like spring here - not letting myself get fooled  : )

Do You Yahoo!?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News