Re: CULT: rebloom

  • Subject: Re: CULT: rebloom
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:40:52 -0700

Both of those are lovely seedlings Griff!
The chocolate-y color on the style arms of 02-B1 is quite interesting.  I wonder if you self-crossed it - if that color-characteristic on the style-arms could become more enhanced or even possibly BECOME the same color as the falls!!!
I look forward to seeing what ANY of it's kids turn out like.  Keep us posted. :-)
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.