Re: TB: Photo of unknown - can anyone ID?

  • Subject: Re: TB: Photo of unknown - can anyone ID?
  • From: "bbqdblues" <fineloghomes@adelphia.net>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:15:42 -0000

I can verify that this is DESERT UMBER by Pat Otterness. I have an
image she e-mailed me for a multimedia show we did featuring seedlings
of Region 4 hybridizers - and it is the same cultivar.
--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@...>
> Hi everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
> This time instead of me posting a 'named' variety............ I'm
posting one that was misnamed at the AIS convention this PAST spring.
The label read MOTLEY FOOL............but, I've just recently found
out that it is NOT Motely Fool.
> Would anyone happen to know the correct name of this iris? I sure
would appreciate it.
> ~ Margie V.
> Oro Valley, AZ.

Recent Activity