Re: Any other photos of Barbara My Love "Kids"

  • Subject: Re: Any other photos of Barbara My Love "Kids"
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:50:38 EST

In a message dated 1/7/2007 12:44:15 P.M. Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

I'm wondering if there is anyone else who used Barbara My Love as a parent in their crosses too. (using a "Keeping it in the family" theme so to speak.)

If so - - it would be interesting to see what some other offspring from this parent looks like.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
The only intro in the on-line R&I is:

PURE AND SIMPLE

    (William Maryott by Joseph Ghio, R. 2003), Sdlg. DD-117C. TB, 36" (91 cm), EM
    "S. light yellow; F. white, light yellow haft and marginal band; beards light yellow. Barbara My Love X Ghio U94-1A yellow/white, unknown. Bay View 2004 "

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5