Re: Photos & breeder/year needed

  • Subject: Re: Photos & breeder/year needed
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Here is a stalk photo of Blueberry Bliss from our 2006 show. This was a huge stalk and we set it on the floor with the chair molding behind it, to give some idea just how big this thing was.
Enjoy!

Billy

Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com> wrote:
We all know I am a newbie duffous ignat...

But I put these 4 varieties on my "must have" list and now realize I didn;t save the photos or the breeder info.

Please take pity on this pathetic soul.....

-Beth

Blueberry Bliss
Long Time Gone
Orange Popcicle
Shore Patrol

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=35779/stime=1168400521/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3

image/pjpeg