TB: Photo of RITE OF PASSAGE - GHIO 07

  • Subject: TB: Photo of RITE OF PASSAGE - GHIO 07
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:50:02 -0700

RITE OF PASSAGE is not posted online for you to see, but Joe Ghio just sent me his photo of it. So, I'm posting it here for you to see. Look at all of those bubble ruffles!!

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

.
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=35789/stime=1168408121/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3