Re: Re: AD: 2007 Intros: Joe Ghio's New intros online

  • Subject: Re: Re: AD: 2007 Intros: Joe Ghio's New intros online
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:49:18 +0100

Hello Robin

Margie gave the parentages just after the link !

Guess you were so impatient, you clicked on the link without seeing there was much more to read on Margie's message!

Hope you haven't arased it...

Have a good time!

Loic TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland