This is just to see if it will go through.
1620-2 is from Chinese New Year X Theme Master.  I had problems getting space ready last fall so this is one of the few seedlings that were lined out last year.  No rebloom but I think it has good breeding potential.  It's a possible introduction.  I love this color pattern and may not be thinking straight!  <vbg>

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives