Re: Any other photos of Barbara My Love "Kids"

  • Subject: Re: Any other photos of Barbara My Love "Kids"
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:15:08 EST

In a message dated 1/10/2007 2:01:38 P.M. Central Standard Time, orders@suttoniris.com writes:
<<Another BML kid, Barbara My Love X Breath Of Dawn.  Looks a bit too much like BML to introduce.>>
BML is a bit short on buds here this spring.  Not sure if it is typical, but it was enough to slow me down.  Also, it didn't produce pollen.  This is a beautiful iris.  Is it an improvement over BML in any way?  Trying to justify an introduction here.
The other two . . . I really like the bottom one.  Peach & white.  I'll be watching for that one.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives