RE: Convention in Oklahoma OK and Lincoln NE

  • Subject: RE: Convention in Oklahoma OK and Lincoln NE
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:54:58 -0600

Hi,

As many of you know I handle room mates for the National Conventions and I have been asked to handle room mates for the Median Convention in Lincoln, NE.

We are adding a twist to this effort this year.  We are going to pair up people who would like passengers to ride from Oklahoma City to Lincoln and people who want to ride along for the trip with people who are driving.  So you can fly into Oklahoma City and fly home from Lincoln.  We can work on the details off line.

I will start this out by saying I am looking for Three people to go from Oklahoma City to Lincoln.

Please send me your plan and requests and I will put you on the list and I will try very hard to match you up..

Tell your friends and your Iris organizations too.

cholte@wi.rr.com

or

Char Holte'

17308 W Observatory Rd

New Berlin WI 53146

262-641-2895

Bruce and Jody please add this to your publications and any one else who would like to, I would appreciate the publishing of this information.

Thanks, Char

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group