Re: Re: RE:Let't improve the register!

  • Subject: Re: Re: RE:Let't improve the register!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:58:57 +0100

Of course you are Mike Greenfield !

And as far as Mike Lowe is concerned, i sent a message to him yesterday. But i'm still waiting for an answer to a mail i posted Dec 27 so i can't really mix you two!

I've also sent a message to another Mike today, the Sutton Mike who sends such great pictures to the forum.

You see, i still can keep track of all your homonyms !

Talking of Homonyms, i'm really happy you told me your interpretation of the regulations.
But it is also what YOU think about it that would be interesting.
Would you, like me, like to have a debate about the new entries coming from abroad?

We only have the Russians for the moment, but guess what, when Chinese breaders or Japanese start to question the rules because they are not clear enough?

Do MEANING has anything to do with a registration or not?
THIS is the issue.

And i'd like  more people to join the debate!

LOIC