Labeling of self iris

  • Subject: Labeling of self iris
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:14:16 -0700

 Not sure where this question should go.

But in doing my research on Rebloomers  Why is this one not called or described as a self???
There's many that seem to have no difference in the F & S so can I safely say it is a self??
It seems the beard does not have to be same color to be called self--Is this correct??

SAMARITAN CHILD

(B. Miller, R. 1986), TB, 38" (97 cm), E & RE (mid-Oct in AL)
"Crimson, inconspicuous haft markings. Samaritan Woman X Red Duet. Enchanted Rainbow Garden 1985 "

Also, why in the past did people not like Rebloomers??

Clarence in late Sept of 06 in N. Central AZ

Linda
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity