Re: AB: seedling

  • Subject: Re: AB: seedling
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:19:56 -0800

Donald, That is a very interesting cross! Considering it was a cross from a 1/8 AB X 1/2 AB. I would like to see that one again next year blooming under normal circumstances. The pod parent may have more influence on its form not being typically AB but then you never know. Let us see it again next year. It would be good to observe its siblings also and see if the pollen parent may have some greater influence on some of its progenies.

Francesca