Re: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy

  • Subject: Re: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:21:59 -0800 (PST)

Megan as been pleased to hear that she may be allowed to chose a name.  I asked her if she had any guesses on what the suggestions for names for a seedling from Sneezy x Blessings might be and she immediately came up with Bless You.

She's a clever girl- has this hybridizing thing figured out.  She makes the cross- and calls out for me to tag it.  She has me trained so that I do all the weeding and planting and fertilizing, then when its time to admire her work-she's right there :  )  But it may work out- she may remember the fun enough to take on the rest some day.

I'll be sure to get a close-up of the bloom on this and its sibs this spring.

Thanks everyone,

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

grateful for the white stuff over freezing rain any day

Be a PS3 game guru.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group