Rebloomers of old

 Doing a paper on old rebloomers for the Prescott Iris Club.  Does anyone have pictures of Austin's and Applegate's iris?? Austin's so far is the oldest I've found in John's list from the '50's.

Also interested in acquiring some for my garden.  Anyone have any of these for sale??

Found this one Autumn Evening -Applegate

Chestnut Cheeks by Austin from Dave's pixs

Linda in AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity