Re: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy

  • Subject: Re: HYB: IB M4-03 Blessings X Sneezy
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:08:39 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@...> wrote:

> Robin,
I think the bloom looks a little squished vertically. I wonder,
was it not all the way open when the photo was taken? Or is that a
common IB thing?

I think the kid's on the right track for a name, that pedigree screams
BLESS U or GESUNTHEIT- well, however it's spelled.

Christian
ky
> Any thoughts? Criticisms always welcome. I am not very
experienced in evaluating IBs.

> Robin Shadlow
> zone 5 NE
>
> where winter is finally making its appearance
>

> ---------------------------------

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group