Photo: Non-"twinning" seedling

  • Subject: Photo: Non-"twinning" seedling
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:46:34 EST

This is a photo of the 1/2 AB cross by I. croatica Lemperg Purple I mentioned in the other emailing, but this is one of the normal seedlings, with its one-year increase.  The branching and the appearance of the rhizomes are closer to that in species.  None of these increase show the "twinning."

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sports News