Not getting photos

 Some how my account got changed and I am not on the system that show pictures of iris posted.
Can someone help me get what I've been getting for over a year w no problem.?
 Now I'm on some digest that is interesting but I would also like to get the photos.
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News