I want the fully featured

  • Subject: I want the fully featured
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:28:56 -0700

 No I did not wish this to be change.  I did not reply b/c it says to ignore which I did.
  •   It got changed anyway and now the photos don't show.
 So I copied the message below rather than reply hoping this will let me get the fully featured back.
  • Please help!!!!!!!  Can I get the digest and the photo???  I don't know what the traditional is??
  • All I know is I'm not getting the pictures anymore.
We received a request from you to switch your email format from "Fully Featured" to "Traditional" for your group iris-photos.  Please confirm your request by replying to this message.
If you do not wish to switch the email format for group iris-photos, please ignore this message.
Thank you,
Yahoo! Groups
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity