Photo: SDB: Dancing Bunnies

  • Subject: Photo: SDB: Dancing Bunnies
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:54:24 EST

This little SDB is such a joy to look upon in the garden.....Dancing Bunnies Paul Black 2002), a lime-yellow with blue beards.  I'd dance 'neath the sun, I'd dance 'neath the moon, I'd dance with these bunnies to any old tune.....well, maybe not.  Getting ready to turn 70, I guess it would have to be a mighty slow waltz.  This iris is very easy to grow and increases rapidly.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Music News