Photo: SDB: Photon

  • Subject: Photo: SDB: Photon
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:55:23 EST

I don't know how Marky keeps coming up with them, but here is her unique little baby, PHOTON (Marky Smith 2005).  Given its red beards, it should be singing that classic old rock song line, "C'mon, baby, light my fire!"  It does warm one's heart to look at it.  And to top that off, I got it to set seed with pollen from 2 different pure-blooded I. pumilas.....in hopes of bringing that beard into the genes of some MDBs.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Health News