Photo: SDB: Ayuh

  • Subject: Photo: SDB: Ayuh
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:57:17 EST

A nice sunny little flower to put in the front of a dwarf iris bed. It makes me smile. This is AYUH (Warren Hazelton 2004).  I am charmed by the veining on the falls and plan to try to cross it with I. stolonifera this spring to see if I can't come up with a little arilmedian.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Politics debate?