Re: [Spam--!] Photo: SDB: Sea Swirl

  • Subject: Re: [Spam--!] Photo: SDB: Sea Swirl
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:24:22 -0600

You are waxing so poetic in your descriptions of these little SDBs that
one must assume that your eyes and health are improving. That is good
news indeed. :-)

I am not the biggest fan of the little guys (though my wife adores them)
but I have a few. I am tempted to try SEA SWIRL just in the hopes of
duplicating in real life in my garden the incredible shade of blue in
your picture. SEA SWIRL seems subtle, but very beautiful to me.

Bill Wells (in southern MO, rejoicing in the fact that I dodged the
wicked ice storm but shivering in the first real winter temps for
several years)

Elmsterj@aol.com wrote:
> Another little beauty from that master hybridizer, Bennett Jones, Sea
> Swirl (2003) makes me want to go wading (but then I'd crush this
> little tyke). It is the essence of blue and is as inviting to look at
> as the sea on a calm day.
> Elm
> Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
> sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
> e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Most Popular News