Re: pink with blue beard

  • Subject: Re: pink with blue beard
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:58:48 +0100

Very impressive!
What a shape!
I bet the texture is amazing too...
And i can almost feel the beard could become a hook..!
I dream of a faboulously shaped pink rebloomer IB with great blue beards :
City Neon could be a good match, it's beards are blue and it reblooms.
Or Fling that doesn't rebloom but is less blue-pink and has also Blissed Out (reb.) as a mother.
And as for the Space Age tendencies, Concertina could be a great mother, of even Viper, who could help bring out orange hafts!
Mike, thanks for posting this photo, it made my day !