Photo Needs ID

  • Subject: Photo Needs ID
  • From: "Barbara-Jean (BJ) Jackson" <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:17:57 -0000

Good morning, everyone.

Still cleaning up files and I came across one of what was sold to me
as Banbury Ruffles. It doesn't look like what I've found on the net
so I thought I'd ask here. It is posted to the files area under bj's
unknown. Anybody have a guess??? It's been in my garden since 1996
and was actually one of the first iris I bought. In those days I
didn't really care about names.

Thanks for any help you all can provide.

BJ

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group