HYB: winter seedlings

  • Subject: HYB: winter seedlings
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:56:05 -0500

My ISP finally got their new mail server to work for me, now to see if
that also solves the problem I was having posting here.

Seedlings in 8 inch pots came up about a month ago, transplanted from
the little 4 inch germination pots in the foreground. They will stay in
the 8 inch pots until planted in the ground.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News