Re: On the Town

  • Subject: Re: On the Town
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:26:41 -0500

My goodness, that is a lovely thing. I must have missed seeing it, or
passed it by for some other reason. Maybe lack of pollen in the misty
weather, or maybe it just wasn't open the week after you were there.

Robin, the hafts in the photo look pretty 'selfish' all the way into the
heart of the flower, but I can't tell for sure from the angle of the
photo. Do you remember or have another shot that shows?

Interesting to hear that IN TOWN does well in PA! Like you, Carol Ann,
I'm always looking for descendants of parents that do well (or at least
survive :-() here.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___