Re: TB: On The Town

  • Subject: Re: TB: On The Town
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:56:19 -0800 (PST)

I cropped it down to just the beard area on the original so you can see in there better.  There are some slight white markings, but it is quite clean.  It wasn't in the guest beds, and its possible it was finished by the time the convention tours made it there.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

__._,_.___
Recent Activity