HYB: winter bloom

  • Subject: HYB: winter bloom
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:57:37 -0500

HARVEST OF MEMORIES X LAURA JEAN, dug and put in sunporch.

I've been waiting on this one since November!

Not a modern bloom, but at least it got the large bloom size from LAURA
JEAN. That and height were the two things I was after, along with
ferocious health of both parents. Maiden bloom, several sibs haven't
bloomed yet. Main stalk was frozen out before I dug the plant - this is
the basal branch.

Another old style, but some good genes - height, bloom size, &
tangerine, with that good health. This is a good bloom size from
HARVEST OF MEMORIES, for those of you who haven't tried to work with it.
Hoping at least one from this cross will everbloom.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back