more seedlings

Hi

Some more seedlings for thought

F229 isn't going anywhere, boring colour but it is Aurolita x DejaBlue and shows the lovely branching I get from almost every Deja Blue cross, even on an IB. These are two siblings.

F214 is Firebeard x Gallant Rogue. Not too sure about this one, a bit tall and gangly but blooms very, very late and so extends the season well.

F369 Sneezy x Holy Fire, lovely broad form. Haven't seen rebloom on it yet. I don't get this broad form from every Holy Fire seedling but I do from Sneezy. Sneezy in itself is way, way too short, but it's good for breeding not too tall  TB and BB. Also it passes on it's lovely form and it carries a heap of interesting colour genetics.

Interestingly my Trudy Bee (DejaBlue x Sneezy) has just rebloomed for the first time for me. When the parents are alkaline soil rebloomers as in this one, it's hard for me to assess rebloom. Apart from the year I imported it Deja Blue has never rebloomed for me. I was hoping Trudy Bee had got the rebloom characteristics and looks like it has.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia

__._,_.___