RE: more seedlings

  • Subject: RE: more seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:35:29 -0700

I like the form on F369.  It is very ruffled.

I like the colors of F214.  There is good contrast with the violet if the falls and the big red beards.  The edges of the falls seem to curl up though.  Is this just in this one, or is it a characteristic of all the blossoms?  If it is characteristic of this seedling, I probably wouldn’t keep it.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9