Re: NOID SDB yellow very early

  • Subject: Re: NOID SDB yellow very early
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:35:03 -0000

Cool! Thanks for the ideas, folks. Laurie, Baby Blessed looks pretty close,
though Loic may have a good point about the seemingly more prominent center
stripe on the falls. Close call. Mine didn't try to rebloom, but it was a
first-year plant. I actually have some Baby Blessed that didn't bloom at all
last year, its first year, but I should be able to compare this spring.

Baby Boom looks a little more complex to me, but I'll check out some more
photos. Jason looks close too, Carol, though maybe with more contrast between
the standards and falls. Another one to find more photos of.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah
zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet

__._,_.___