HIST: SDB: Tea Party (A & D Willott, 1978)

  • Subject: HIST: SDB: Tea Party (A & D Willott, 1978)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:53:41 -0500

I didn't know this one classified as a historic iris until I looked it up in the register.

Photo taken early June, 2006.

Last post for tonight. :-)

Adam~

TEA PARTY

    (A. & D. Willott, R. 1978), Sdlg. 75-42. SDB, 13" (33 cm), L
    Iridescent cream self; pale violet-blue stylearms; very pale blue beard. 72-31: (Delicate Air x Blueberry Muffins) X Jane Taylor. Willott 1978

    __._,_.___
    Recent Activity
    Visit Your Group
    Give Back