Re: SDB: WHAT AGAIN (Ensminger 1990)

  • Subject: Re: SDB: WHAT AGAIN (Ensminger 1990)
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:14:03 +0100

I'd gladly send you a piece,Betty,  but from Europe i guess it would be too complicated.

that why i'm CALLING LOUD : COULD SOMEONE LIVING CLOSE ENOUGH  GIVE HER A PIECE OF What Again PLEASE ?

Loïc
Loïc TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill...?)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland