Re: TB: CRANBERRY SAUCE (Black 2002)

  • Subject: Re: TB: CRANBERRY SAUCE (Black 2002)
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:14:46 -0800 (PST)

I had similar problems with sudden stalk failure this past summer and came to believe that it was because of the extreme amount of moisture we had received.... essentially water-logging the stalks.

My plants are on well drained medium weight loam over a substrate of gravel and clay, so I don't usually have any problem with excess moisture, slugs, fungus, etc, but 2006 was the exception.

Beth - Upstate NY