Re: IB: All Abuzz (Black 2000)

  • Subject: Re: IB: All Abuzz (Black 2000)
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:47:54 +0100

Local color's red beards might be lost with All Abuzz", but some stripes might stay, with a different coloured rim, when you think Gallant is the grand father.
You might get a BB with well proportioned flowers anyway!
It'a so much pleasure already imagining things, one could think that when they actually bloom it could be an anti climax...but no, when they bloom, it's like the best Xmas ever !!!