RE: Convention 2008

  • Subject: RE: Convention 2008
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:18:59 -0600

Hi All,

I better explain.  I handle the ROOMMATES program for the Convention.  You apply to me off line and I add you to the list.  I try to match you up with some near your age and with different Convention experience.  If someone who has never attended contacts me for a Roommate I try to hook them up with an experienced Iris Convention (same sex) person.  Generally people have been ok with their roommates.

I generally hook up about 90 attendees, although for Portland it was much more.

Char Holte at

17308 W Observatory Rd

New Berlin WI 53146

Please do not call and leave a message.  I would rather get and email or a note by snail mail.

Tell you Iris Society about this opportunity.

New Berlin WI

HIPS Rhizome Sale Chairperson

DIS Secretary/Treasurer

Region 8 Newsletter Editor