Re: Re: CULT: help to ID

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: help to ID
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:05:32 -0500

Donald  --  Thanks.  It is SHINING WATERS, of course  --  a beautiful flower, and a wonderful blue.  I need to shore up my records of plants sent and received.  I ran across the photo as I was hunting for clump shots to send to Sandy Ives.
Another excellent but very different blue that I used to have, but lost, was Jean Sibelius.  Isn't it interesting what a wonderful range of shades is encompassed within a color?  --  Griff