Origins of the AIS Check Lists

  • Subject: Origins of the AIS Check Lists
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 06:42:15 -0800

It looks like my email program broke the link to Anner's article so
that it is not clickable.

To find the article simply go to the main AIS webpage:

Then using the sidebar navigation click on AIS Overview, then click
on History
Click on "The Origins of the American Iris Society Check Lists" link
near the top of the page.

John | "There be dragons here"